Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Just around the corner...hopefully!!!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Well, I certainly hope that Fall is just around the corner!!! WHEW - was it HOT today!?!?!?!? It is hard to get into the Fall season with the weather that we are having, but I do love Fall AND Halloween!!! John McLean was trying to help me get some of the Fall/Halloween decorations out, but he wasn't so sure about some of it...:) Even the pumpkin gave him something to think about!!!

Baylor is getting into the spirit of things with his P.J.'s!!! Isn't that the cutest little pumpkin that you have ever seen?!?!?!

And here are two of the most UN-cooperative picture-taking little boys I have EVER seen!!! This was supposed to be another cute P.J. picture, but all John McLean wanted to do was take the camera from me to use for himself (I finally gave him a small one - that's what he is holding) and Baylor couldn't take his eyes off Mimi and Papa...oh well...we WILL be trying again!!!! :)

Happy Fall Y'all!!!!! :)



Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are cute anyway! Photographing children will most definitely make you break a sweat most of the time!

mhsands said...

I just LOVE the PJ pic! Baby booty is cute no matter how you snap it! LOL!

Leigh said...

Look at those sweet boys. I feel your pain about taking pictures. My kids are never cooperative.