My baby boy...6 months already!!! Where does the time go???? Baylor is such a sweet baby!!! His precious smile just melts Mama's heart and his laugh is absolutely contagious!!! He is rolling like crazy (but round things do roll easily - sorry, but true my Baby Boy :) ) and he is trying to scoot around! He is really good at going backwards!!! He is trying to sit up, but still needs some help and EVERYTHING goes straight to the mouth!!! He LOVES to hear GOOOOOOOOO Dawgs, Sic Em...WOOF WOOF WOOF - it makes him cackle like crazy!!! He just adores his big brother, John McLean, and will laugh at him forever!!! We catch them in big hugs all the time. He has just noticed the small furry Georgia running around and thinks she is extremely interesting!!! We are finally getting a little hair and guess what???? I think it might just be blonde - ok, at least light brown!!!!




3 comments:
That's cute! He is so funny and I have to agree...pretty round :) His hair is starting to come in pretty fast and AC was getting some kisses before we left today! He'll probably be glad when he can start running from all of Aubree and JM's slobber! :)
I cannot believe he is 6 months already! Time does fly! He is so cute and we cannot wait to see him real soon!!!!
How cute is he? I can't believe it's been six months! Hummm... shouldn't you be working on the girl now? Just think about all that time off... LOL!
Post a Comment