The boys are all ready for the game tomorrow and we sure hope that the Dawgs are too!!!! John McLean is working on the Gooooooo Dawgs, Sic 'em...WOOF WOOF WOOF. He has the WOOF WOOF WOOF down pat - we will continue working on the other part!!!! :) Baylor is just hoping that the sippy cup doesn't "land" on top of his head!!! Can you see the fear in his face??!?!?!!
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
2 months ago





4 comments:
I think John McLean is learning the "sic em" part too!!! Teasing...love him!
Maybe if your child would learn her lesson and leave him alone, he would keep his Bulldog teeth to himself...by the way, two more are coming in!!!! Watch out AC!!!!!!!!!
Go boys!! Very cute. Poor Bay! The little ones are ALWAYS the toughest. (I like to think the smartest, most fabulous, coolest, wittiest, sweetest, Oh Sorry! I got off track!!!)
What sweet pictures of the boys! It looks like you are ready too, with your red and black.
Post a Comment