Is it you? NO - maybe it is me!!!
My little boy is 18 months old today and I just can't figure out where the time goes!!!! He is just as sweet as pie and and LOVES to give kisses and hugs. (Now when it comes to Aubree Cate...she might just have another opinion of his "kisses"...but we are trying!!!! :)) He still absolutely LOVES to be outside!!!! A few weeks ago during a VERY rainy day, he stood at the back door screaming and hitting the door saying his word for outside! Temper??? Maybe!!!!!
He is starting to say words and really getting good at repeating them. He says Mama, Da, Baylor, Mimi, Papa, Mere-Mere, Ed, there are words for both Will and Bryce but they are a little harder to make out!!! He says doggie, Georgia, Scarlett, Boots, garlic (you think he will cook better than his Dad???)...and many, many more. I absolutely love his independence (sometimes, that is) and his curiosity! He adores books and wants to read, read, read before bedtime...do you think that is to postpone bedtime - do they know how to do that this early??!?!?!?! Whatever it is, I am thankful for the cuddling/reading time that we have each and every night!
Happy 18 months Little Man, I love you more than words can say and can't wait for you to teach me more with each passing day!!!!

5 comments:
Sweet!
If you figure out where time is disappearing to, please let me know!
Growing into a true little boy...with a haircut to match (couldn't resist :)) Time does move along.....by the time school gets out, you will have a 1 and 2 year old - no more infants! When Colby was that age, we had a "mama rocks" shirt too!
I think that time actually speeds up once you have children. I can't believe that Lauren will be 6 next month. It seems like she was a baby just the other day. The pictures of JM are too cute :)
Enjoy this time! I bought Thomas a "My Mom Rocks" shirt and he did NOT wear it with a smile like JM. In fact it is in the box and JM can have it in a couple of years! Not so cool when you're 7!
Cannot wait to get some JM lovin this weekend!!!!!! Oh yeah, maybe even tomorrow!!! Sweet boy!! He needs a shirt that says "My Mere Rocks!"
Post a Comment