Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

While Dad's Away...Friday Edition!!!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Last night was the bathtime trick. So what to do tonight!?!?! Well, no reason to try to balance two in the tubby tonight since no "school" tomorrow (they WILL have a bath in the morning)! But I suppose that meal time is a "must". I do have to say that John picked up a Happy Meal for John McLean before he left...that was to make it "easier" on me!!!! HA So, John McLean ate, was happily playing and I was feeding Baylor his bottle...then S-I-L-E-N-C-E!!!!!! Not the sit-back-and-relax kind of silence, but the what-in-the-world-is-he-up-to silence. I get up quietly so as to not disturb whatever it is that he is doing and this is what I find in the kitchen...

Just in case you can't tell...that is SALT - and lots of it - on the table!!!! Guilty face, salt shaker in hand, salt all over, boy on table (in Bumbo) all by himself...was he proud - YES!!!!! I guess I better go start the cleaning process...which shoulder is it I must throw it over for luck???? Apparently, I never can remember...

Photobucket


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have enough to throw over both shoulders! You are with it on the blogging this week and I slacked off! :)

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

How hilarious!!!! You certainly have to go looking when those "quiet" moments appear! Thankfully, most of ours are a result of Lj getting the remote, telephone or (yuck) playing in the dog dishes!

Wanda

mhsands said...

LOL!

tara said...

That is too funny Dell!! Boys will be boys, and the fun gets better as they get older!! :~)

KRZeigler said...

TOO funny!!! Looks like he was doing a bit of drawing in that salt! And it's the left shoulder - maybe if you throw ALL of that salt it just might work! lol