Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Strollin' N Style

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Well, the Wood boys and I are now on the move in the afternoons!!!! We have not been able to take our afternoon walks because the new "Caddy" (as we call John McLean's stroller) was not here. I think you can easily call the new stroller a suburban!!!! We are now the proud owners of a DOUBLE stroller!!! So, the boys and I took off to stroll the neighborhood today to see if I could manage this big ride!!! It really was not as hard as I thought it would be...BUT we were on open roads...can't wait to see how to manage in a mall!!!! So...half way through the walk the thunder starts...LOUD!!! We took cover at Mimi and Papa's house since we were closer to that side of the neighborhood. After a short period of thunder and darkness, the sun came out again and so did Daddy. He was also shocked at how big the new "Suburban" is, but had fun walking home with the boys. I will have to practice with this thing a little more before I can manage in the mall!!!
Come on Mama - put the camera down and let's GO!!

All smiles as we set off!!

Sleeping Baylor was comfy the whole way!
OK - was that thunder that I just heard...get me INSIDE!!!
Daddy makes the trip home with the boys!


4 comments:

Meredith said...

I love it! You guys are mobile now!! Isn't life easier now that you can contain both of them in one device? Kidding! I love all the tricks that suburban can do. It is AWESOME! every mom of twins (Irish or otherwise) needs one! On second thought, maybe I should get one to strap the boys in facing each other when they start all their fighting!! Love and miss the babies!! (oh yeah, you too)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I like it!! Maybe, John McLean can walk beside you when you need his seat for the next!! :)

Missy said...

Love the new ride!! Fresh air always makes the day better-- we have cabin fever it has been raining for a week!!!!

tdeloach said...

Oh Tracy, that is not nice. You better hush, I don't think you are prepared for another Aubree.
Dell, I must say that I never had one of those. I'm jealous! Now to go test drive the mini-van to put it in!!!