Have you ever been a-fishing on a dark and stormy day? Where you see the little fishies swimming up and down the lake? Well, after watching it rain for about two weeks, Meredith and I decided that on Memorial Day between showers and storms, we would get everyone to go fishing at Layton's "Country Club". We had a great time until the storms started brewing AGAIN and we were sent back to the indoors! One fish was caught thanks to a combined effort of Will and Meredith - Good job guys!! Nevertheless, we all had a great time!!!
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
2 months ago






4 comments:
We must have been BORED!! and ready to get outside I think!
Yes, desperate times call for desperate measures!!!!
LOVE the picture of Bryce! Thats how I feel about worms too!
Ya'll are such the cute (not so little anymore) family.
LOL! My guys would fish during a hurricane I do believe!
Post a Comment