Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

In Mom's Defense - From Baylor

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mom was reading the comments from yesterday's post and she just couldn't believe what Auntie Mere Mere said about her. So, since I am the only one in the house with her during the day, I wanted to set things straight. First, I am the BOSS around the Wood Household!!!!! Soooooo, first thing in the morning, I like to have my feet soaked.

Then a nice Bon Bon before my next activity!!After the foot soaking and the Bonbon, I go watch The View...
I must go now to see who is on today's show...but I just wanted to say that...

I LOVE YOU, AUNTIE MERE MERE!!!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooo, Aunt Mere Mere.....Weezer is getting sassy!

mhsands said...

Too funny!

Meredith said...

Weezer, Weezer...Oh so sassy!
Weezer, Weezer...Kiss my assy!

Love the post!! HE was a good sport!
(you have a little Bon Bon on your cheek!)