Baylor and I went to the grocery store and then to get John McLean from "school" today. Soooooo, when we got home John McLean apparently decided that he wanted a snack.
He found the bag that we had taken to St. Simons yesterday and got out some snacks.
He found the bag that we had taken to St. Simons yesterday and got out some snacks.
Then he decided that he just MUST have a bowl for them. Since Georgia's dog bowl is the only thing he could find, I guess he thought that was ok.
(You can see the snacks in the dog bowl on the right!!!)
The floor will work just fine too!!!
BUT, if you eat out of a dog bowl, you just HAVE to brush your teeth afterward!!!!




4 comments:
That is funny!! Go JM! I am so proud of his little personality coming through (in a VERY strong way I might add) I can t wait for Thursday. If I stand on my tippy toes...you know the rest!
Go, man, go!!! Make a mess!!!
OMG, by the time Baylor gets that age he will be drinking out the toilets. You know it only gets worse with the second!! I'm soo glad you are laid back like that (unlike others that we know!).
LOL, this is too cute. Thanks for sharing these moments.
Post a Comment