Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Welcome Little Baylor!

Friday, April 17, 2009

We are so happy to announce that Baylor Smith Wood was born on Monday, April 13th at 8:57 am. He came into our lives weighing 7 pounds, 10 ounces and is 20.5 inches long. He is just amazing and we are so happy to have him here safe and sound. Shortly after he was born, his blood sugar levels dropped which landed him in the Special Care Nursery. Once there, his breathing was a little fast so he had to stay there for the first night. He was in the exact same bed as John McLean was and had the very same sweet nurse. He decided to regulate his breathing on his own and by Tuesday night was in the room with Mama and Daddy! We are so thankful for small miracles!!! We love you Baby Baylor!!

7 comments:

tdeloach said...

Thats so Sweet! It ALMOST makes me want to have another. On second thoughts, I'll just come get come of those sweet baby kisses and smells soon. Lotion him up! I know things are crazy right now, so I'll talk to you soon to find out when is a good time to come.

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute!!! That boy was checking it all out too! It's a little saddening to know that I'll never be there again, so you'll have to let me smell on him!!! I'm READY to come, but I'm going to wait until everything settles AND when I can get there without my little distractions (funny, as I typed the word 'distraction', I could hear Aubree give that devilish laugh about something while she is in her crib).

Cat Melton said...

So glad to see this precious new nephew. God Bless you all.

Love,
Cat and Co.

mhsands said...

He is a cutie! I can't wait to see more (so that means you have to post more often)... I know, I know -- you have your hands full!

sfennell said...

He is beautiful! I am so happy for all of you. Enjoy!

Leigh said...

He is precious. Congrats to you guys. I am so happy you and little Baylor are doing good. Take care of yourself and try to get some rest. Yeah right!!!

Missy said...

He is so cute:) Congrats!!