Boy, does life change!!! This is what life at the Wood household has become and WE LOVE IT!!!! Our boys are both doing great and we are all learning to live together PEACEFULLY!!!! Both boys had check-ups this week and both got good reports!!! A very special thanks to Aunt Mere Mere for going with me - I couldn't have done it alone!!!




5 comments:
I love that you have joined the CHAOS! Two sweet boys...It gets better and better all the time!! I promise!
There it is!!!! Everyone needs a little chaos....keeps us on our toes!
OHH the stories you will one day tell. Lets start a bet on how long before the first nuclear meltdown. Nothing personal Dell, but this is great stuff when its not me anymore!
Just call when you need a couple of hours. I have been there (I can do it again for a few)!
Chaos = Matthew. Welcome to my world.
Two is so much better than one!!-- Crazy & Wild but better:)
Post a Comment