Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tracy and Aubree Cate come to visit

Friday, April 24, 2009

Thanks so much for coming to visit us and to meet Baylor. We so enjoyed the visit, let's do it more often. I think that Aubree Cate taught John McLean a few of her "tricks" while she was here!!!!

Sweet love and kisses for Baylor.

Whacha got Mama?

"Mama, I promise this is how Aubree Cate told me to do it!!!"


5 comments:

mhsands said...

LOL! Guess you'll have your hands full! Will you have to go back to school this year?

Meredith said...

So glad Bryce will not be blamed for that one!! Go Aubree Cate! So proud he is sprouting wings!!

Anonymous said...

We had fun too!!! She caught a little snooze on the way home. Nope, she can't be blamed for the dishwasher....we rarely use ours!!! Anything else but the dishwasher and I would have believed you :)

LSWine said...

Ciara and Charlee loved doing this. I had hard time conviencing them that the dishes needed to stay in the dishwasher....they thought they had to come out and be all over my floor LOL

Anonymous said...

BTW, where is the bottle pic??? That was a cute snap, I want to see it!