Coming home was exciting for all. John McLean was so excited to meet his little brother. He had many kisses for him and the term "Be easy with the baby" has become VERY common around our house!
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
2 months ago





5 comments:
That is very sweet.....I wish I was blogging when my children were born! I think you'll have to watch JM very closely; he looks very excited about Baylor!! Liked the picture of him in the bassinet.
One of my favoritest pics is of both the boys' hands, one small and one tiny. Such blessings!
As he lay sleeping, Baylor does not have a clue what he is in for. And if Baylor turns out to be the typical second child (like Dawson and Aubree), John McLean may not know what he is in for.
It is so sweet. JM will never remember a time without his brother. They will be peas and carrots.
Oh, the pictures are so sweet! I'm glad that everything is going well for you guys and I hope that you do have many fun days to come. Lauren misses you, but I will show her your blog so that she can see the pictures. She keeps telling me every day that you are coming to visit them at school. She can't wait.
So sweet!!! Be easy is said often in our house!!! John McLean is going to be a great big brother!!
Post a Comment