We went to St. Simons last week and had a BLAST!!!! John McLean LOVED the beach and the new water park!!!! He had sand ALL over him at the beach...he rolled in it, rubbed it all over him and even ate it...YUM!!!! Baylor didn't mind the beach either - he had his own little cabana - all he needed was a cabana girl!!!! We took the travel swing and set it up under the umbrella and the little man had it made!!! At the water park, we must have climbed up the water slide 50 times with John McLean and down he would go - it was soooooo much fun!!!! The pool there is great too because you can walk into it like you would the beach, so he could walk right in and lay out in the shallow water!!! Baylor didn't make it to the water park this year, but I am sure he will love it next year!! All of the boys had a great time - they LOVE being together. We (of course) took TONS of pics so this one will have to be a montage to fit them all!!!!! :) Hope the final days are summer are great for everyone!!!!





3 comments:
Those are good...it does look like JM enjoyed his days. I still can't get over how fast Baylor is growing. A lighthouse was right down from us and the one night we made it down there, I didn't have my camera....next year!
You did good! Love the pics, especially the family ones! NICE!
I'm so glad you all had such a good time. Thanks for sharing the pics.
It'll be nice one day to meet these two little characters and their mom...I'm looking forward to it!
Love to all!
Post a Comment