Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tubby Time

Thursday, July 9, 2009

So, John McLean is such the helper these days! He is learning how to pick up his toys and put them back in the toy basket, he LOVES to take things to people, he likes to take clothes out of the dryer (then put them back in, and out again - never ending process), and his latest is to help with Baylor's bath. I had Baylor in the tubby the other night and John McLean just HAD to see what was going on. John lifted him up and he decided to sit on the counter to see. That just wasn't enough for him...he ended up in the sink next to Baylor - and Bay thought it was just GREAT!!!!! Every time John McLean would get close, Baylor would laugh out loud...it was just tooo cute. LOVE MY BOYS MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY - and really love that they at least seem to love each other...check out the photos of this experience...

Baylor doesn't miss many meals!!
Baylor, do you need more water in there?
John McLean: Mama and Daddy, you can go...I have this under control!!!

Baylor: I don't think you should leave me alone with him just yet!!!


John McLean: Not to worry, I can get him out!!!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tell you, I'm just amazed at how fast Baylor is growing!! No, apparently not missing much to eat :) I've got to come spend some time with them before school starts!! Tell John to make a golf day or he'll be put in charge of you-know-who!!!!

mhsands said...

LOL!

tdeloach said...

CUTE!!! Baylor keeps changing his looks so much. I can't tell who he's going to look like. JM's personality is really starting to show.
You are much more laid back than me. Bathtime was pandamonium at our house when mine were that age.

KRZeigler said...

LOVE the fat little belly!!!! Cute cute cute!