Little Baylor is growing like a weed!!!! He is such a happy little boy - even when John McLean his pointing to his nose and mouth (finger IN the mouth)!!! He "talks" to John McLean and they both laugh like crazy!!! I hope that their bond will continue to grow and be close through the years!!! This is Baylor after churh on Sunday in the precious little outfit that Mary Anne and Billy gave to him - THANKS - he looks so sweet in it!!!
This is his "sort of" smile!! He can do better!! :) And finally, the boys both met my long-time friend, Leslie!!! I was so excited to see her - it has been too long!!! She usually breezes in from NYC at Christmas and for some reason, our paths didn't cross this past Christmas! So since I have seen her the Christmas before, I have had BOTH boys...therefore, this was their first meeting!! For some reason there is not a picture of her and Baylor, but John McLean fell in love the minute she took him in the pool!!! (John McLean does wear more than just a diaper and yes, he did have a bathing suit, but by the time I got back with it, they were already in!!!)
That's about all there is for now...hope you all have a great week!!!!





5 comments:
You must have felt a scolding coming. I am going today to get patio furniture (YEAH!) so we will plan a swim day. My boys can swim freely so I can take one of yours. We'll just pray Dawson is occupied with Aubree.
You know I love, love, love the outfit!!! That is very cute....u should do a pic in that! Baylor is certainly growing, but JM is too...even his hair! :) Look out undiscovered world, here comes JM AND Aubree to show him!!! hehe
She could even show him how to slip out to the world outside when you aren't looking......
Okay, the walking pics r just 2 funny!
We are very proud of little Frankenstein! (a little scared of him too) I don't know why we get so excited about trying to get our kids to walk. It just makes it harder to keep up with them! We must ALL be crazy. We will try to wear him down a little at the Reilly compound this weekend! Love you guys!
Come on Dell! I'm dying for some regular posts...throw me a bone, please!! :)
Post a Comment