So...today I went to Savannah with Meredith. After we got in the car from the mall, I saw that I had a message from Tracy. She was telling me how good my blog looked and was sooooo proud of me for getting it all fixed!!! Of course I was swelling with pride (ok, so maybe just swelling from the heat and Mexican food we had just eaten) and couldn't wait to see what she was talking about. So when I just looked at it...WOW...it looks SOOOO good!!!! I have to say that I can't take the credit...but MELISSA SANDS - YOU ROCK!!!!!! Thanks so much for all you have done to get me back to "cute-sy" status!!!!!!!
5 comments:
I'm glad u like! :) I just redid Wanda's tonight... hope she likes.
LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!! :) Thanks again!!!!!
I also noticed you didn't return my call.. :)
Love the new look!!
Your blog looks so great. i love it.
Post a Comment