What a great day for a trip to the Pumpkin Patch!!! The weather was beautiful and the boys had a SUPER time!!!!! Don't tell anyone, but I think John MIGHT have enjoyed it just a little too!!!!! :)
John McLean and Baylor getting ready to have some fun...couldn't look at the camera for fear of missing something!!
CHEESE!!!
John McLean riding "Moo Linda" on the cow train.
They LOVED this train.
Two little "Sweet Peas"!!!
This was full of corn...JM thought it was so fun. Bay?? Not so much!! :)
Bay did love the goats.
They even gave them some food.
Mama and John McLean on the hayride to the pumpkin patch.
Daddy and Baylor on the hayride.
Baylor found just the right one...
so did John McLean!
John McLean just had to call Mere Mere to tell her how much fun he had!
And Baylor?? Well, it was a long morning!!!
Happy Fall Y'all!!!!!




5 comments:
Good to see the pics of the family...love ya'll.
Looks like you have the cutest pumpkins in the patch!
Cute pics Dell!! Greg's class went Tuesday and he had a ball too!!
I really wish we could have gone with y'all! Glad you had a good time.....
That is a great family event! I went with Lj and her preschool class last week and without a doubt her favorite part was the "corn house". I keep thinking of trading her sand box sand in for corn. I even got in there with her and we buried her in corn and make "corn angels"! We are going back this weekend!
Glad you all had such a great time!
Wanda
Post a Comment