And this weekend was FULL of happiness and smiles! We started Saturday pretty early at the Team Lowe Pancake breakfast! We all had pancakes and fun! John McLean and Baylor saw Hannah B. who they haven't seen in a LONG time...they both LOVE her! I wasn't sure John McLean was going to let her go home!!!! Baylor had Dayle wrapped tight...she was eating right out of his hands (literally)!!!! I'm sure she LOVED that! I don't have any pictures...BUT there are tons of them on the Team Lowe Facebook fan. If you do not already "like" this page on Facebook, you really should! It is a SUPER cause and we have LOTS of fun events! Later Saturday we took a trip to Bluffton for Ella's birthday. To say that our precious little boys don't like to be in a car would be a COMPLETE understatement!!!! :) But we made it and they had such a great time! LOTS of kids their age and plenty to do...there was fishing, a jumpy house, a wagon, and some great food! Happy Birthday, Miss Ella...we had a fantastic time at your party! On Sunday, John McLean, Mimi and I hopped back in the car to go to Savannah to see Mickey's Road Show at the Civic Center. I am sooooooo happy that we did this. I cannot even begin to explain the excitement that John McLean had when Mickey came out on that stage! He was mezmorized for sure!!!! We were so close to the front that he could get right in front of the stage! He saw Mickey up close and personal...AND all of the "effects"!!! He LOVED the bubbles AND the confetti! We finished off our Sunday with dinner at Mimi and Papa's and fun in the yard. This weather just makes us want to LIVE outside! What a fantastic weekend!!!! The smiles and happiness in my children's faces absolutely MAKES MY DAY!!!!! I love you both all the way to the moon and back...and then some!!!!
John McLean LOVED Mickey's BUS!!! :)
Mimi and JM headed to the show!
Ella ready to see Minnie!
The bubbles were a HIT!
Mmmmm...popcorn...
Check out Ella's face when she saw Cinderella...:)
Look, Mama...it's Tigger!
Confetti was sooooo much fun...
Can you find Ella???
Baylor was ready for his playmate to be home!
Busy, busy little man!




2 comments:
Ella's dress is cute! Y'all did have a busy weekend, and it sounds like much fun!!! :)
I love the pictures! I'm so glad that you guys had a great time. I took Lauren to Disney princesses on ice when she was 4, and she loved it.
Post a Comment