Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our budding artist...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

What do you think??? The next Picasso???


Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think I might need a neat little storage container to hold all of our half pieces that are scattered here and there! He looks entertained...

tara said...

I think you should let him have some finger paint too...he will probably be able to create all sorts of materpieces!! :)

John and Dell said...

HA - this is just how I keep him "contained" long enough to get dinner ready!!!! :) NO FINGER PAINT - NO PAINT AT ALL...yet!!! :)

Trish said...

I can't believe you can get him to actually use the crayons. Allison will be 3 next month and she still would rather chew on them than color with them. If she does color, it is for about a second and then she is off to do something else.