Saturday was the day for the boys to visit Good Ole Santa Clause!!! So Meredith, Mom and I head off to Savannah with Will, Bryce, John McLean and Baylor!! All of them were so happy and ready to go. We get there and GOOD NEWS - only 3 people in line...WHAT!?!??! So we get in line and constantly talk to John McLean (and Bryce - HA) about Santa. We can see him coming up quickly and the boys were getting more and more excited. Will and Bryce walk right up and stand beside him talking to him steadily! Baylor plops right down on his knee laughing and kicking as good little boys should. Now...John McLean was NOT so sure. He was really holding tight to mom at this point, but not a tear. What does a wonderful mom like myself do at this point??? Yes, put him down and RUN out the picture!!!! This is one picture I will treasure for AGES!!!! I absolutly LOVE it and can't get enough!!!!! Let me know what you think...
Merry Christmas from the Wood and Reilly Boys!!!!!
Merry Christmas from the Wood and Reilly Boys!!!!!




3 comments:
That's funny! It's almost like JM was "inserted" into their picture because none of them even seem like they can hear him AT ALL... they have tuned the poor boy out completely! Love it!
What can I say about my precious grandboys! Thanks for letting Mimi tag along on such a special day!
I agree with you, I think you and Tracy need to take your two for another pic with Santa...ya'll could make some money off of that...your boys are too cute...can't believe how much Meredith's boys have grown!
Love the pic! :~)
Post a Comment