The kids had their Christmas party at Mrs. Wanna's today and it was soooo much fun!!!! They had such a good time - even with John McLean's breakdown over NOT getting a doll!!!! HA
I think each of the girls had one, and until he figured out that there was a FARM for him - with cows and horses - he was TOTALLY jealous!!!! He also got a cute, cute, cute Mickey Mouse t-shirt from his main squeeze - Aubree Cate (I think this might just be the beginning of birthday party planning for ole Mom, so I better keep the t-shirt a secret for now)!
Baylor was happy with a box and some paper, but Mrs. Wanna spoiled them and he got a wonderful walker toy that has a LOT of noise - uh, I mean music - on it!!! He loves it already and is playing with it now!!!! He also got the cutest little lion ball popper from his girl, Emma!! John McLean and Aubree Cate had to check it out, but Baylor has been chasing balls all over the living room and is crawling faster and faster with this new incentive!! 
Thank you Emma and Aubree Cate for the wonderful gifts and to everyone for all the treats, etc. Just a simple thank you does not even seem like enough for you, Mrs. Wanna, for all the gifts, but especially for taking care of our precious little boys and loving them each and every day!!!! We are soooooo thankful to have you in their lives and can't imagine it any other way!!! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year - we love you!!!!! Enjoy your time off - we will miss you!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!





2 comments:
VERY CUTE! It's always a fun party over there! I was going to do my post last night, but according to Al, I was "snoring" on the couch by 9:00 :) Thank you sooo much for the present, we loved it, but two wasn't necessary :) Don't you just love the pic i took of the two of them???
I love the pictures! I can't believe that Baylor is already crawling around. It seems like you just had him the other day.
Post a Comment