Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Fun Playdate

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Wood Boys had a playdate with the Danner Duo yesterday and had sooooo much fun!  They all got along very well and seemed to have a fun time! Thanks for coming over...and next time their Mom might want to leave them in Romper Room while she does her Wal-Mart-ing!!! :) Let's do it again soon!!!

In true man-style, Colby was in love with the remote and TV!!

Aubree and Baylor - this could be TROUBLE!!!


Snack time - everyone loves a chocolate chip cookie!!

"I play DS"...with chocolate chip mouth! And, YES, I DID clean her up before Tracy got back!! :)

And for the best news of the day...these little cuties played together VERY nicely!!!! And NO - they were not in time out, but waiting to hear some music!!

2 comments:

tara said...

Love the last pic...you need to save that for when they graduate from high school! :~) You can borrow my 2 wild ones anytime! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you took pics...they turned out so cute AND typical with Colby watching T.V. and Aubree looking for any chance to nab the DS! My typical self, you know what I noticed??? "Oh my goodness, she let him eat chocolate cookies next to her sofa! haha! They were both asking to go back and play...AC said, "John cut grass. John dirty!"