Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Miss you...

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Do you miss me too????? This sweet, cute (OK that fits better) :) little thing is missing her Mama...she was SURE that her Mama was missing her too - SOOOO we decided to give her a peek of her from today!!!! Tracy, she said she will see you when you get home tomorrow night and if she is asleep just give her a little kiss and she will see you Saturday morning bright and early!!!! Be careful!!!!

6 comments:

mhsands said...

Dell, you are such a good friend! Tracy will love seeing that sweet little face! What a nice treat!

tara said...

That is so sweet! I agree with Melissa!! :)

sfennell said...

Love that smile, girlie!

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Ahhh.... how sweet!

tdeloach said...

Holy Cow! A face only a mama could miss! You are a great friend to remind her of the wildness she is free of, I mean missing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dell! It made me smile so big to see that second picture! She was in the bed, unfortunately, when I got here (it took 5 hours) so I can see her now! Thank you soooo much for doing that - extremely sweet!