Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Happy 11th Month-day John McLean!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

I can't believe that our little boy is already 11 months old!!! He is such a little man and is into EVERYTHING!!!! He loves to climb onto the dishwasher to "help" load the dishes, he really enjoys balls and trucks, and his favorite...OUTSIDE!!! He and Daddy go for walks everyday (Mama and Baylor can't wait to join them) and we all go outside to play in the swing. Happy 11th Month my little man!!! We love you bunches!!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

It took 11 months but he finally realizes he loves HIS AUNT MERE! And he gives such sweet love!!

Missy said...

Happy 11 months!!!

Anonymous said...

Somehow I missed this one before.....he is a sweet man. If AC can't bring out badness or anger, no one can!! He'll make a sweet husband one day!
P.S. I did see the slighest temper emerge the other day when he was moved and didn't want to be....it lasted until my eye blink was over :)