Happy Valentine's Day!!! John McLean loved his little wooden farm truck with animals that he got for his Valentine and was precious playing with it...we had a fantastic day!
Thank you Dell, I am feeling better. You'll have to snatch me a pic of the little one @ your school so I can see. Matthew is growing right on up. I'm waiting on new pictures of JM! :) Not many more days until you won't have any time to blog! :)
4 comments:
sweet....imagine next Valentine's Day!!
How cute! I think this may be the first picture I've seen of him!
Thank you Dell, I am feeling better. You'll have to snatch me a pic of the little one @ your school so I can see. Matthew is growing right on up. I'm waiting on new pictures of JM! :) Not many more days until you won't have any time to blog! :)
Ready for some new pics!
Post a Comment